Sunday, August 8, 2010

The "I'll get around to it if only I knew syndrome"

My sales blog "Happy Holidays - Neat Stuff For Sale" has been up for almost a year now. All of this time I did not have a followers button for people to let them know when new work is listed for sale. Well that is now corrected. I have one new follower!!!! If it wasn't for lenny - I like that name - I wouldn't have known that I did not have a followers button on that blog. Check out his blog - Lenny's Blog - and click his followers button and become a follower of his blog. Make sure you leave a message on his latest blog post and tell him that Lenny from "Happy Holidays" sent you.

Have you noticed how many times that I have mentioned THE FOLLOWERS BUTTON, well, please become a follower on my sales blog also. There is lots of Neat Stuff For Sale. Here is a sample of the wonderful goodies that are up for grabs. Click on each link under the picture to take you directly to the item or go to "Happy Holidays - Neat Stuff For Sale" and scroll down. Either way you will have lots of fun.


"King of the Patch" is in "Candy Container Ornaments"


I love the Man-in-the Moon and here is his rattle "Large Double Sided Portrait Rattle". The first side is called "The Amazing Levitating Lantern" and the other side is called "The Man-in-the-Moon Loves Magic Tricks".


"Portrait Rattle - Black Cat's Party Preparations" is in "Hallowe'en Portrait Rattles"








"Alphonse" is a marotte. When you gently shake him his head spins and plays the music box inside.

Have fun browsing the goodies and don't forget to become a follower!